What Makes an Effective Leader?
Successful leadership in today’s increasingly demanding, global, and diverse workplace requires grit, creativity, flexibility, and know-how. Rise above the challenges of today’s ever-evolving business landscape with UVM’s Leadership and Management Professional Certificate.
Designed for emerging leaders, supervisors, and managers of all levels, including professionals currently experiencing obstacles or looking for advancement, and executives who want to reassess their ability to influence others, UVM’s Leadership and Management Professional Certificate consists of six individual leadership seminars that focus on developing leadership capabilities and skills in the context of today’s business and management challenges. The seminars are taught by industry experts and are held synchronously as live sessions on Fridays.
Our seminars are designed to help you
- Improve your leadership, business strategy, negotiations, sales, marketing, and finance skills.
- Prepare you for higher-level job responsibilities and career advancement.
- Develop your knowledge of business principles, trends, and best practices.
- Identify your learning leadership style to provide you with insights into your problem solving, decision making, conflict resolution, teamwork, and communication skills.
- Improve your emotional intelligence and behaviors to better connect with others as a leader.
- Improve your leadership skills across cross-functional teams.
- Build a local professional network beyond your organization.