At the University of Vermont, our Post-Baccalaureate Premedical Program is designed to provide students with the prerequisite coursework and access to research and direct patient care experiences prior to applying to health and medical school.
Whether you are right out of college, or are seeking to change careers, our 12-24 month customized Post-Baccalaureate Premedical Program will ensure that you get the preparation and background needed for acceptance into health professional programs.
Hear Why Post-Baccalaureate Premedical Students Choose UVM
UVM Post-Baccalaureate Premedical Experience
October 1 at 12:00pm EST
This program is right for you if …
- You have a Bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 3.2 or higher, and a strong academic record.
- You lack the science and math courses needed for admission into healthcare professional programs.
- You want personalized advising and support.
Our Post-Baccalaureate Premedical Program boasts a high acceptance rate into medical school and has helped students pursue medical, dental, veterinary, pharmacy, physician assistant, nurse practitioner, physical therapy, and other health professions. With specialized tracks that help students pursue a background in a specific medical field of interest, you’ll find the most relevant courses to help get you prepared.
Apply today to start the 12-24 month program, designed to help you achieve your goal of admission into medical school or other health professional programs.
Have you completed your premedical courses and need an academic enhancement program? UVM’s Master of Medical Science is for you.
Why Choose the University of Vermont?
- Access to UVM Medical Center & Level I Trauma Center
- Integration with UVM’s Larner College of Medicine
- Personalized Academic Support
- Be Part of a Vibrant Small-City Community in Burlington, VT