Do you want to transform your teaching through technology and support students’ standards-based learning? Do you need to keep up with your students’ ever-expanding digital skills and interests in the Web and computer-simulated learning? Are you looking for a way to apply college credits to a master’s program, or change positions?
UVM Continuing Education, in partnership with UVM’s College of Education and Social Services, offers a flexible online program of six graduate courses designed to help teachers, library media specialists and other educators create technology-infused curriculum.
The Educational Technology Program allows you to:
- Take courses online, available at your convenience, flexible for whenever you have the time to attend class.
- Take courses in any order. Courses are available throughout the year.
- Make progress toward applying for a Master’s in Curriculum and Instruction
- Gain access to Continuing Education advisors who will help you map your educational plan.
- Learn from accomplished faculty with experience in school settings, technology integration, educational research and state government.
- Apply courses to transform your work as a Pre-K-16 teacher, library media specialist or other school-based position.
- Switch careers by obtaining an endorsement or certification in technology integration.
- Build units of study that strategically integrate technology and meet national and state educational standards and assessments.