The University of Vermont Professional and Continuing Education (PACE) has partnered with world-renowned Stack Education and their high-quality professional certificates to help you earn career-boosting credentials in our Data Analytics Certificate Program.
The Data Analytics Certificate Program is part-time, immersive, 3- to 20-week courses that give you the technical skills & experience you need to build data models, create data visualizations, and make truly data-driven business & technical decisions. Depending on the path you choose, you will build real-life experience in a co-op-style project at a company while using in-demand technologies like R, RStudio, Tableau, SQL, APIs, and more.
You will also gain the most sought-after communication and professional skills needed to be successful in the growing world of technology.
Choose from our introductory courses or learn it all in 20-weeks.
Introductory Data Analytics for Business – 3 weeks
This course serves as an introduction to the tools, concepts, skills, and analytical techniques needed to step foot into the world of Data Analytics or Data Science.
Python for Data Analytics – 3 weeks
One of the most flexible and widely used programming languages, Python allows us to rapidly process large datasets, perform cutting-edge analysis, and generate compelling, interactive visualizations.
Data Analytics & Data Science Certificate Program – 20 weeks
If you’re interested in learning to do complex data analysis or data science, or simply want to work more effectively with technical counterparts, this program is for you. We guide those with little or no experience in the field and teach the skills companies look for in new Data Analysts, Business Analysts, Junior Data Scientists, Technical Project Managers, and more.
With each course you will:
- Get 9 hours each week of live class time with industry-practitioner instructors who are data scientists by day and engaging instructors by night, plus office hours, and up to 10 hours of project work and exercises each week
- Build a portfolio of projects to prove your skills to yourself and others
- Work alongside a team of your peers, directly with a real company, to gain new work experience and grow your network (20-week Course only)
- Meet industry mentors and leaders to guide you and help you meet the right people along the way
But it’s not just about the technical skills. While you’re learning and practicing the fundamentals of coding, you will also develop and hone your social and emotional toolkit in our Professional Acceleration Program. The fundamental tools of communication, leadership, time management, and mindset practices, as well as resume building, LinkedIn profiles, and interviewing abilities, will be covered and are vital for success in the modern economy.
Job opportunities with these certificates include:
- Business Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Database Manager
- Information Systems Consultant
- Junior Analyst
- Junior Data Scientist
- Operations Research Analyst
- Technical Project Manager