As a fundamental strength of the University, health is a vast area of expertise to explore at UVM. With Continuing Education you can prepare for graduate health programs, gain skills to change your career to healthcare or advance your health profession career. Community members can benefit from UVM’s health research by participating in Vtrim and the Women’s Fitness Program.
- Public Health – Certificate of Graduate Studies (Online)
- Post-Baccalaureate Premedical
- Post-Baccalaureate Medical Laboratory Science
- Gerontology: Study of Aging
- Healthcare Management Certificate
- Healthcare Leadership Professional Certificate