Catamount Enrichment Learning Community
As part of your Pre-College learning experience, you will have access to the UVM Catamount Enrichment Learning Community, designed as an educational and interactive resource to support your UVM courses. You will be part of this community to receive important information about academic updates and deadlines, develop your study and learning skills, participate in upcoming events and activities, connect with other students, and explore the many resources and opportunities provided through UVM and other organizations.
A peek at what is offered through the Learning Community:
- An online introduction to the Community, tech tools, and effective online learning to prepare you for your courses.
- Admissions and College Prep
- Effective Learning and Study Techniques
- Holistic Approaches to Learning – Self-Care & Well-being
- Virtual UVM Tour
- UVM Library Access
- Connection to UVM Resources
- ADA/ACCESS accommodations
- Tutoring Center
- Undergraduate Writing Center
- Center for Health & Well-Being
Claire Goodwin, M.S.
Claire Goodwin is a jill-of-all-trades at UVM and in her daily life. After graduating from UVM in 2011, Claire moved to Latin America, where she has worn the hat of farmer, English teacher, and passionate on-the-ground Program Coordinator for UVM’s Semester Abroad Programs in Mexico and Costa Rica. She currently works as a Program Coordinator and Production Specialist for Continuing and Distance Education. When she is not coordinating and asking many questions, Claire loves to sing and play the ukulele, learn about and live Latin American culture, hike, travel, watercolor paint, and eat.