UVM offers a Professional Certificate in Leadership and Management, which teaches the latest in leadership best practices taught by business experts. Register now for individual seminars! Registration for the Fall 2017 certificate will open in February. Our eight seminars minimize your time away from work and family while providing tools to help you become a more effective leader.
Our seminars are designed to:
- Improve your leadership, business strategy, negotiations, sales and marketing, finance, and emotional intelligence skills
- Develop skills for a position of influence
- Take on higher-level job responsibilities and prepare for advancement
- Understand business principles, trends, and best practices
- Take the KLSI 4.0 assessment for insight into problem solving, decision making, conflict resolution, teamwork, and communication
- Take the EQ-I 2.0 assessment to understand emotions and adopt behaviors to connect with others and become a stronger leader
- Understand a big-picture view of management to communicate more effectively
- Lead cross-functional teams
- Build a professional network beyond your organization
- Case-study discussions
- Leadership assessment
- Group problem solving
- Action planning
Who Should Attend?
Seminars are appropriate for rising leaders, supervisors, and managers of all levels. Anyone currently experiencing challenges, or executives who want to reassess their style and mode of influencing others.