Don’t miss your opportunity to learn from the nation’s leading experts in Higher Education Law & Student Affairs. This conference provides a comprehensive picture of the diverse legal and campus safety issues shaping all aspects of higher education. Our presenters will help you acquire practical, hands-on methods to implement best practices, policies, programs and ideas.
If you prefer to attend the conference sessions from the comfort of you home institution, the Legal Issues in Higher Education Conference can be viewed via a low cost webstream option, the webstream will be a live video (with audio) stream of the conference. Price is per computer, so if you choose to project the conference sessions at your home institution, you may have many people attend. There is NO CLE credit available for the webstreaming option. In terms of viewing the sessions:
- Each purchased instance of the webconference is good for one session or room at one time.
- In order to watch sessions simultaneously, a person would have to purchase multiple instances – register multiple times
- At any given time at most we will have 3 sessions running
- After the conference all the content will be available to the webconference attendees
- If multiple people from an institution want to view multiple tracks simultaneous they will need to purchase multiple instances
- If multiple people want to watch the same session they only need to purchase one instance
- The rooms we use will each have a camera set up and an online facilitator
Campus Public Safety Track
This track is presented in collaboration with The National Center for Campus Public Safety. Learn more about theNational Center for Campus Public Safety
- Reference materials and detailed presenter outlines available on the web
- See the anticipated conference agenda for more information
- Continental breakfast and lunch each day