UVM’s 24-credit Post Baccalaureate Premedical Program offers a one- or two-year program designed for your needs and interests. Classes are rigorous, and you receive customized, individualized advising and emerge well prepared for professional programs. You can complete the program in 12 months.
Our Program has helped students pursue medical, dental, veterinary, pharmacy, physician assistant, nurse practitioner, physical therapy, and other health professions.
UVM’s Post Baccalaureate Premedical Program is right for you if:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree and strong academic record, but lack the science courses needed for admission to medical school.
- The recommended CGPA for the Preparatory Science Track is 3.2 or higher.
- Customized programs, including curriculum from UVM’s top-ranked Medical School.
- Personalized advising and support.
- Learning with a close-knit group of students.
- Research and volunteer opportunities.
A program with a nearly 90% acceptance rate to medical school
UVM’s College of Medicine is pleased to announce the launch of the new Master of Medical Science graduate program. This one-year, 30-credit hour graduate program serves as an excellent course of study for students who are preparing for entering a health-related career or in anticipation of applying to medical or other health-professional schools.
UVM’s Master of Medical Science Degree is right for you if:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree and have completed introductory science courses.
- You want College of Medicine faculty committed to your success.
- You want personalized advising and support.