UVM’s Master of Medical Science Degree
If you’re looking to become a stronger applicant to medical or other health-professional schools, The University of Vermont’s 12-month Master of Medical Science degree is designed for you. Enhance your academic credentials through an advanced science graduate program. The core curriculum includes UVM Larner College of Medicine courses in human anatomy, biochemistry, cell biology, human physiology, pharmacology, and biostatistics.
The main campus is home to the top-ranked University of Vermont Medical Center and Level 1 Trauma Center. You’ll learn in a close-knit environment that also allows you access to research, patient care, and volunteer opportunities.
As a Master of Medical Science student, you could also pursue:
- A Certificate of Graduate Study in Public Health
- A second-year option to complete the online Master of Public Health degree
This program is right for you if…
- You have a Bachelor’s degree and introductory science courses.
- You want College of Medicine faculty committed to your success.
- You want personalized advising and support.
Need undergraduate science courses required for graduate health programs? UVM’s Post-Baccalaureate Premedical Program is for you.
Have questions? Call 802-656-9925 or email email@example.com today!