A successful project is one that meets the desired results, is on time, and within budget.
Project Management is one of the most important skills needed in today’s fast-paced business environment as well as one of the business world’s most in-demand skill sets. It’s also among the fastest-growing professional disciplines in North America. According to the U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistics:
- Four out of five organizations are struggling to find project managers to fill openings
- Within the next 10 years, a projected 1.57 million new jobs will be created in project management
- The median salary for project managers in the U.S. is $100,000.
- Effective Risk Management Skills
- Effective Scheduling Techniques
- Introduction to Agile
- Negotiation Techniques for Project Professionals
- Managing Personality Styles for Project Success