OLLI UVM Membership
Renew or Become an OLLI at UVM Campus Member!
OLLI campus membership is per semester (3x/year). Enjoy the streamlined process of registering for your OLLI membership and classes at the same time! To renew or become an OLLI campus member, simply click on the link and sign up for classes and your membership together.
Become a member of OLLI at UVM, and you will have the opportunity to experience educational and cultural opportunities offered through OLLI and other partnership programs and events.
Become a member and you become part of a community of people with new and different or shared interests, who all embrace similar ideas about themselves and share the value in life-long education.
Become a member and explore new as well as familiar fields of interest and to explore all of these things in an environment suited to an adult learner.
Membership Terms and Conditions:
The OLLI at UVM membership fee is not refundable.
You Will Receive:
- University-quality learning experiences in your community
- Intellectually stimulating courses
- Opportunities to share a passion or long-standing interest with others
- A forum for friendship and socializing
- Preferential seating at select premiere UVM lectures and events
- Opportunities to participate on volunteer committees
Benefits of Membership:
- Up to 50% discount on OLLI courses
- OLLI e-newsletters and updates on lectures, activities, courses and events of interest
- Discounted tickets to UVM Lane Series performing arts events
- Priority registration for all OLLI educational travel opportunities
About Membership Fees
Membership fees are critical to our institute’s success and sustainability. They help support dynamic quality programming and remind students that they are part of an engaged learning community and a national network of lifelong learners. The Bernard Osher Foundation allows each institute to develop a fee structure that is best suited to its local community. The Osher Foundation only supports OLLI programs that have developed a sustainable financial model, which includes renewable membership fees.