Choose from on-campus or online and completed in just 12 months or on a part-time basis. The campus is home to the top-ranked University of Vermont Medical Center and Level 1 Trauma Center.
The core curriculum includes courses in:
- Human Physiology
This Master of Medical Science program is right for you if…
- You have a bachelor’s degree and have completed introductory science courses.
- You want College of Medicine faculty committed to your success.
- You want personalized advising and support.
- You would like to gain direct patient care experience.
- You would like access to research at a Level 1 Trauma Center and teaching hospital.
- You want a flexible program with start dates in the summer, fall or spring.
- You want the benefit of a program with a linkage agreement.
Ready to get started?
Submit this form to receive additional program information.