The 2018 application will be up in late November.

–In development–

Summer Academy

High School Pre-registration

Replace/change an existing course

To change an existing course, please email with the following information:

  1. Title of the old course that you are replacing
  2. Subject, number, section, title, and 5-digit CRN (course registration number) of the new course.
  3. New voucher number  (if you intend to use a dual-enrollment voucher).  The state of Vermont requires a new voucher number when a course is changed.
I have been notified about an opening in a course that I want
If you have learned of an opening in a course you requested,  please email for assistance in enrolling.

Need assistance with this form?