Burlington Area Hotels
Information for 2015 hotel room rates for the conference will be available shortly. We will email all who have inquired and/or registered when this information is posted to the site.
What to Bring:
- Sweater (seminar rooms at the conference facility are typically cool)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Refillable water bottle
- Lip balm
- Outerwear (jacket, hat, gloves)
- A watch or cell phone clock
- Business cards
- Clothes for warm, cool, or rainy weather
- Swimsuit if you plan to use the hotel pool or spa
Plan a Getaway Around the Conference
Burlington, Vermont—a small city on Lake Champlain—offers excellent shopping, a wide variety of restaurants, and spectacular views of both New York’s Adirondacks and Vermont’s Green Mountains. October is one of the best months to enjoy the state’s natural splendor. For more information about events throughout the State of Vermont, visit www.vermont.com
For more information on things to do and see around Vermont, click here.