Continuing Education | your doorway to academic excellence
Course List for Winter Session 2013-2014
- Earn credits you need to graduate on time.
- Improve your GPA.
- Learn more about a topic of interest to you.
- Stay at home (or somewhere warm!) – online courses are available.
- Stay in Vermont (somewhere cold!) – enjoy the winter season and earn credit when you do.
Whatever your reasons, Winter Session offerings have something for everyone.
- No extra tuition as long as you stay within 18 credits; otherwise, you will be charged accordingly.
- Housing is not available during Winter Session. Students must make personal arrangements for housing.
This is a list of courses sponsored by Continuing Education. For a complete list of courses offered the University of Vermont see the Registrar's page.