You’ve completed step 1 of the Middle Grades Institute Pre-registration
Within 1-2 business days, you will receive an email from the UVM Registrar’s office with instructions on how to register for your course. Below are the course titles for your reference:
- EDML 207 crn: 61347, Adoles Lrng&Beh&Cog Perspect
- EDML 260 crn: 60170, Mid Grades Curric&Instruction
- EDML 270 crn: 61346, Middle School Org & Pedagogy
- EDML 396 crn: 61516, Equity-Based Ed for Mid Grades
- EDML 396 crn: 61517, Mid Grades Instruct & Assessmn
Important! All students who register for courses are required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a testing exemption request to Student Health Services. Please review requirements here. Please reach out to email@example.com with questions.
If you are taking any courses that require you to come to campus, you must make sure your student account (“Net ID”) is activated before you will be able to participate in required COVID testing at the Davis Center. You will be notified via email when your Net ID is active—this takes 24-48 hours.
If you have any questions please contact us!