Are you registered for a course and need to change it?

  • To change an existing course please email  We will send you a special link for you to enter the new course.   Note that if you are using a dual enrollment voucher, you will need a new voucher number    The state of Vermont requires a new voucher number when a course is changed.


Have you been notified of an opening in a course you want?

  • If you have been notified of a course opening, please email for assistance.