Travel Study Costs and Fees
Program Fee: $1,926*
Your UVM student account will automatically be charged the $500 non-refundable deposit fee at the time you are admitted to the travel program. When admitted, you agree to formally register for the course as soon as registration is available through myUVM and acknowledge responsibility for all course-related tuition and fees on their student account. For more information about payment policies and procedures, view the Travel Study Payment Policy.
A $500 non-refundable deposit is due at the time you are admitted to the program.
- In-country transportation
- Student housing accommodations
- Cultural activities and excursions arranged by the lead instructor
- College tuition and fees**, see UVM Student Financial Services
- Airfare, estimated cost $2,060
- Cancel for any reason flight insurance (strongly encouraged)
- Baggage fees
- Vaccinations and any associated costs
- Passport fees
- Travel visa, $55
- Personal and entertainment expenses
- Optional excursions
- Anything not specified as included in the program
*Trip cost subject to change due to unanticipated changes.
**Travel Study courses are regarded as normal UVM courses and as such, normal tuition and fees apply.
Visit the U.S. Department of State website for information regarding country health, safety risks, and laws for Kenya.