Date: March 11, 2022
Instructor: Shelly Masson
Time: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Pre-Work: Read an article, watch a video and complete an industry survey
Today, more than ever, we need courageous leaders who empower others to reach heights they never thought possible.
We need our leaders to expand their capabilities and move outside of the transactional space and into a transformational space that focuses on long-term solutions rather than short-term gains.
Transformation doesn’t just happen; we need to make it happen. As transformational leaders, we need to practice and model continual growth and development as well as establish conditions to allow our people to do the same.
The transformational leader creates an environment of trust, collaboration, and vulnerability. These conditions allow them and their teams to learn, grow, and innovate. In this highly experiential and engaging course, you will explore the 10 Foundational Elements of Intentional Transformation framework. You will take a deep look within and develop a roadmap of transformational strategies you can implement in your leadership and organization.
In this course you will:
- Develop a roadmap to becoming the best leader you can be
- Learn to lead yourself and others more effectively
- Understand how to motivate people to buy into and deliver your vision
- Build strong and trusting relationships with those you lead
- Identify ways to leverage change and create transformation