24 2-hour scheduled online classes with a team of expert MCAT teachers§ . One expert leads class while a group of off-camera teachers answers your questions in a private chat.
Personalized homework assignments based on your strengths and weaknesses. Tell us how many hours and which days per week you can commit to prepping, and we’ll tell you what to study and when. The content that raises your score the most is always prioritized. Additionally, you can test your content knowledge with placement quizzes before each lesson. If you ace the quiz, you can skip that unit altogether—so you can maximize your time and focus on what you need to learn. It’s the fastest way to your higher score.
Every student learns differently, so we’ll give you the full complement of prep materials to help boost your studies.
This course includes:
- Personalized homework assignments based on your strengths and weaknesses
- Access to unlimited livestreamed workshops
- A 3,000+ question Qbank that you can customize by length, topic, and subtopic
- 16 full-length, realistic practice tests
- 7-book MCAT subject review set
- 70+ brand new content refresher videos covering the highest-yield MCAT topics
- All the official AAMC practice material available
- Flexible scheduling options that make it easy to fit studying into your life
- Chem/Phys 1: Builing Knowledge from First Principles
- CARS 1: Reading Passages the Kaplan Way
- Chem/Phys 2: Math on the MCAT
- CARS 2: Question Types
- Chem/Phys 3: Interrogating Experimental Passages
- CARS 3: Refining your Passage Approach
- Advanced MCAT Strategies
- Bio/Biochem 1: Building Knowledge in Blocks
- Psych/Soc 1: Elaborating on Concepts and Vocabularies
- Bio/Biochem 2: Analyzing Informational Passages
- Psych/Soc 2: Research Design and Data Interpretation
- Bio/Biochem 3: Deconstructing Biochemistry Experiments
- Psych/Socil 3: Examining and Refining your Strategies
- MCAT Strategies in Action
Once you register for the MCAT Prep Live Online course via the UVM website, you will receive an automated email prompting you to select the live course you would like to join. Please follow the instructions carefully. Note: because of processing time, please choose a class that begins in a minimum of two weeks later than today’s date. The account setup process can take 5-7 days for your access to be approved, and shipping books will take an average of 7 days. This will allow us to set you up in the system and troubleshoot any technical issues if they arise.
You will receive your access instructions directly from Kaplan.
Any refund is subject to approval from Kaplan. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options if requesting a refund or deferral.