24 2-hour scheduled online classes with a team of expert MCAT teachers§
Personalized homework assignments based on your strengths and weaknesses. Tell us how many hours and which days per week you can commit to prepping, and we’ll tell you what to study and when. The content that raises your score the most is always prioritized.
Every student learns differently, so we’ll give you the full complement of prep materials to help boost your studies.
This course includes:
- Personalized homework assignments based on your strengths and weaknesses
- Access to unlimited livestreamed workshops
- A 3,000+ question Qbank that you can customize by length, topic, and subtopic
- 16 full-length, realistic practice tests
- 7-book MCAT subject review set
- 70+ brand new content refresher videos covering the highest-yield MCAT topics
- All the official AAMC practice material available
- Flexible scheduling options that make it easy to fit studying into your life
[CHANGE THIS SECTION] Here’s what a typical classroom course looks like from start to finish. Each session builds off the next, and the practice tests are sure to help you feel calm and confident come test day.
- Chem/Phys 1
- CARS 1
- Bio/Biochem 1
- Psych/Soc 1
- Chem/Phys 2
- CARS 2
- Bio/Biochem 2
- Psych/Soc 2
- Chem/Phys 3
- Bio/Biochem 3
- Science Capstone
- Countdown to Test Day
Please note, you will receive your access instructions to the course directly from Kaplan. UVM will submit registrants’ information to Kaplan on the 15th of each month, and it takes Kaplan approximately 3-5 business days to process the registrations, so please allow time for this to take place.
Full refunds can be requested and made between the 1st and the 20th of the month (by noon EST on the 20th), for any enrollment requests that were submitted during that same month. After the 20th of the month, no refunds shall be made.