Start Date: On-Demand
Learning Format: Online
Program Duration: 4 weeks
Time Commitment: 10 hours
VA Benefit Eligible: No
Taprooms are having a heyday — and have become a highly profitable business for many breweries. Learn how you can turn your taproom into an opportunity to maximize revenue and build engaging connections with your customers.
In this course you will learn strategies and tactics to increase brewery taproom sales and profitability. By creating financial scorecards, you will be able to utilize key taproom metrics to benchmark and improve financial performance. You will learn how to create a chart of accounts to further measure and improve your bottom line and how to utilize templates to help you project your taproom sales, margins, and operating costs.
The course also covers how to analyze point of sale (POS) options for taprooms and how to increase brand awareness and customer traffic using e-commerce, email, and social media.
Whether you are planning to open a new taproom or optimize a current venture, this course provides essential strategies to achieving financial success.
After this free four-module online training, you’ll be able to:
- Implement specific strategies and tactics to grow taproom revenue
- Utilize a sales growth model to measure and improve customer foot traffic and average spend per taproom guest
- Create financial scorecards to measure results and benchmark against key metrics
- Build a taproom financial chart of accounts, summary income statements, and balance sheets
- Utilize templates to project taproom sales, margins, and operating costs
- Analyze POS options and understand the key features of different systems
- Implement e-commerce, email, and social media tactics to increase your brand awareness and drive customer traffic to your taproom.