Date: November 5, 2021
Instructor: Karen Martinsen Fleming
Time: 8:30am – 4:30pm (with breaks)
The function of marketing is to generate demand for an organization’s offerings. Effective marketing is therefore vital to every organization’s long term success, but many organizations struggle with how to plan, execute and measure their marketing efforts. In this seminar, you will learn a practical step by step process proven to generate effective and efficient marketing results for organizations of all types, sizes, and industries.
- Understand the role of marketing in the organization
- Learn a practical, step by step process proven to generate effective and efficient marketing results including:
- Aligning your marketing with your organization’s mission and objectives
- Situational analyses critical to your marketing planning
- How to set measurable marketing objectives
- The four primary marketing strategies
- Target market selection and needs identification
- Brand positioning and brand management
- The “four Ps” of marketing: product, price, place, promotion
- Marketing promotion, including advertising and social media
- How to establish a marketing budget and measure marketing return on investment
This interactive seminar includes presentations, discussions, and case studies from a wide range of firms and industries and is taught by an accomplished marketer with extensive teaching experience. You are encouraged to bring marketing ideas, questions, and challenges from your organization for discussion and refinement.