How to Apply
All applications must be completed online through the Graduate College.
- BS or BA from accredited college or university
- Transcripts from all post-secondary schools attended
- Two semesters of general biology, general chemistry and physics. One semester of Organic Chemistry I and Organic Chemistry II or Biochemistry. Note: If you are intending to apply to pre-health professional schools, including medical, dental, and physician assistant; labs are required.
- MCAT or GRE scores taken in previous five years
- TOEFL scores (international students)
- UVM Graduate College Application form
- Three letters of recommendation
- College transcripts
- A CV or résumé
- Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) scores or proof of qualifying exemption (such as MCAT, DAT or other standardized admissions examinations)
- TOEFL/IELTS scores for international applicants, and in some cases, applicants whose native or first language is not English
June 1st for fall admissions
Please send all application material to the Graduate College:
The Graduate College Admissions Offices
Have questions? Call 802-656-9925 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today!