How to Apply
All applications must be completed online through the Graduate College.
- BS or BA from accredited college or university
- Transcripts from all post-secondary schools attended
- Two semesters of general biology, general chemistry and physics. One semester of Organic Chemistry I and Organic Chemistry II or Biochemistry. Note: If you are intending to apply to pre-health professional schools, including medical, dental, and physician assistant; labs are required.
- MCAT or GRE scores taken in previous five years
- TOEFL scores (international students)
- UVM Graduate College Application form
- Three letters of recommendation
- College transcripts
- Statement of purpose
- A CV or résumé
- Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) scores or proof of qualifying exemption (such as MCAT, DAT or other standardized admissions examinations)
- TOEFL/IELTS scores for international applicants, and in some cases, applicants whose native or first language is not English
- Summer 2020: February 15, 2020
- Fall 2020: Rolling admissions
Please send all application material to the Graduate College:
The Graduate College Admissions Offices
Have questions? Call 802-656-9925 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today!