How to Apply
All applications must be completed online through the Graduate College.
- BS or BA from accredited college or university
- Undergraduate and graduate transcripts
- Two semesters of general biology, general chemistry, organic chemistry and physics.
- MCAT or GRE scores taken in previous five years
- TOEFL scores (international students)
- UVM Graduate College Application form
- Three letters of recommendation
- College transcripts
- A CV or résumé
- Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) scores or proof of qualifying exemption (such as MCAT, DAT or other standardized admissions examinations)
- TOEFL/IELTS scores for international applicants, and in some cases, applicants whose native or first language is not English
February 15th for summer admissions
June 15th for fall admissions
Please send all application material to the Graduate College:
The Graduate College Admissions Offices
Have questions? Call 802-656-9925 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today!