Tuition and Financial Aid

Information on tuition and other UVM fees may be found here.

If you are intending to enroll in the SLPA non-degree program, and are a Vermont resident, you may apply to the Vermont Student Assistance Office, which has limited funds for non-degree students. You may also want to look into alternative loan sources, such as banks. If you work for a school, you may want to inquire if they will help cover any of the tuition cost for this program. Out of state students should investigate similar resources in their own state.