RN to BS Program
Advance Your Degree…Advance Your Career
Today’s nurses practice in dynamic, complex environments, and baccalaureate-prepared nurses have enhanced employment options, job satisfaction, autonomy, and earning potential. The University of Vermont’s RN to B.S. Program, a partnership between the Department of Nursing and Continuing and Distance Education, gives working registered nurses the opportunity to complete a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree at UVM. Eight of the nine courses are online, and one five-day intensive summer course is on campus in UVM’s simulation lab.
RN to BS Program advantages include:
- Online courses designed for working RNs
- Credits for previous nursing education and licensure
- Transfer of non-nursing courses from other colleges
- Individualized academic advising
- University tuition payment plan available
- Accreditation by the Commission on College Nursing Education
Tuition rates for the academic year are published online each semester on the Student Financial Services website.
These tuition rates apply to the courses offered in RN to BS Program. Residency information.
Special tuition rates through agreements with hospitals and other employers, please inquire with our program advisor and your hospital HR representative to determine eligibility