|Date:||Spring: February 16, 2018 and Summer: May 11, 2018|
|Time:||8:30 am – 4:30 pm|
|Discount:||20% discount for PMI-Champlain Valley, VBSR Member, LCRCC, UVM and UVM Medical Center Affiliates. And for groups of 2 or more registering at the same time.|
|Location:||DoubleTree Burlington, VT. Participants should ask for the UVM Corporate room rate. Google Map of Hotel|
In today’s highly competitive economy, every business searches for an advantage. One key to success is developing an effective sales strategy and implementation plan based on a unique and compelling value proposition.
In this one-day interactive course, you’ll examine the relationship between sales and marketing, what value is, how to create it, various sales roles and key elements to include in a sales plan.This seminar is rich with discussions and best-practice examples.
Regardless of the business you’re in, sales is one of the most critical functions for maintaining growth and health of an organization. As the business world evolves the art of selling has morphed into the science of selling. Today strategy, thought-leadership, industry knowledge, and complex relationships are cornerstones of successful selling.
- Understand the role of sales versus marketing.
- Create a unique and compelling value proposition for your company.
- Develop the framework for a complete strategic and tactical sales plan.
- Learn best practices in evaluating and managing a sales force.
- Achieve stronger customer loyalty and satisfaction are the cornerstones of every great private and public sector organization. Learn how you can create a customer service culture of excellence that every single team member strives to achieve.
“Fantastic, highly informative, engaging and top notch content. I can use some of the ideas/content directly at work the next day.” – Connie, Invest EAP
Who Should Attend:
This certificate is appropriate for: Presidents and CEOs. Supervisors, high potential leaders, directors, program managers, sales and marketing professionals, small-business owners and entrepreneurs.