Shopify is a complete commerce platform that allows businesses to sell in multiple places, including web, mobile, social media, online marketplace, and in person.
This course takes you through the setup, configuration, publication, and management of your first online store using Shopify. From there, we will review best practices for generating traffic through multiple sales channels and promotions within Shopify.
By the end of this course, you will have completed a store demo store that can be easily converted into a live eCommerce website for your business.
Who Should Enroll:
- Brick-and-mortar retailers without an existing online presence.
- Specialty food brands and manufacturers wanting to offer direct-to-consumer eCommerce.
- Businesses that sell on existing marketplaces (like Amazon) but wish to have their own online store.
- Marketing professionals who want to provide eCommerce services for their clients.
- Any individual who would like to start a new online business.
What You Will Learn:
- Choose the right Shopify plan, sign up for a trial, and configure your new store.
- Select and customize your store theme
- Add products, set up inventory, collect payments and configure shipping
- Create effective sales copy and photography
- Build traffic with Shopify SEO strategies paid traffic, and email.
- Promote and grow your audience with multiple sales channels like Facebook, Amazon, and Instagram.
What You Will Receive:
- Access to the Analytics course materials (videos, readings, workbooks)
- Weekly instructor presentation to review previous material, and introduce and explain new material
- Discussion board for weekly assignments, along with peer and instructor support
- Access to supplementary reading and training materials
- Bonus Module: More Marketable You
- Certificate of Completion from UVM