Corporate Training Programs at UVM
Your Lifelong Learning Partner
UVM offers cost-effective training for all types of organizations. As business experts, UVM instructors understand the challenges today’s organizations face.
The University of Vermont’s Corporate Training division focuses on working with organizations to understand strategic objectives. We deliver content that enhances leadership and management capabilities, and align training with the strategic direction of the company.
Our Corporate Training team works with you to understand your business, challenges, and culture. We’ll assess your needs and develop a curriculum based on your unique challenges and opportunities. Our interaction after the program ensures that you receive ongoing support.
UVM’s programs can help you grow your greatest asset—your people. We offer:
- Preassessment to understand your organization’s culture and values. We help you assess skills and knowledge of individuals and teams, as well as strengths, challenges, and expectations of your organization.
- Development to tailor a program for your needs and budget. Training can be for individuals, teams, or the entire organization. We match you with an instructor who has experience with the challenges your organization faces and co-create curriculum around your organization.
- Delivery by way of flexible, convenient training, based on your schedule, location, and budget
- Follow-up to ensure that your organization has benefited from our program
Corporate Training Programs:
- Business Analysis
- Business Process Improvement
- Customer Service/Improving Customer Experience
- Developing a Culture of Innovation
- Developing Sales and Tactics for Growth
- Effective Interpersonal Communication and Negotiation
- High Performance Teams
- Leadership Development/Effective Supervisory Skills
- Performance Leadership
- Project Management
- Strategies for Growth
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Workload Management