There is one combined application and registration process for this program. As part of that process applicants must verify that they are 18 years of age or older.
Qualified medical professionals may earn Continuing Medical Education units for each module successfully completed. As part of the application/registration process you will be asked if you are seeking CME credit for your participation.
- MEDICO-LEGAL (1.25 hours) – Register for this Module
- BIOLOGY AND BASIC SCIENCE (1.75 hours) – Register for this Module
- CLINICAL PRACTICE 1 – PHYSIOLOGY AND PHARMACOLOGY (2 hours) – Register for this Module
- CLINICAL PRACTICE 2 –PAIN SYNDROMES (1.5 hours) – Register for this Module
- CLINICAL PRACTICE 3 – MOTOR DISORDERS (1.25 hours) – Register for this Module
The University of Vermont College of Medicine is accredited by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), to provide continuing medical education for the healthcare team.
The University of Vermont designates this enduring material activity for a maximum of 7.75 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is made up of 5 individual modules that can be completed independently. This program has been reviewed and is approved for pharmacists for a maximum 7.75 hours/0.775 CEU ACPE 0621-0000-16-001-H01-P. To obtain a CE certificate for a CME module qualified pharmacists must complete the CME module in its entirety and an evaluation, and score 80% or higher on the post-assessment test for the module.