- Developing a Social Media Strategy
- Social Media Listening and Monitoring
- Building a Content Strategy for Social Media
- Extending Your Reach on Social Media
- Using Social Media to Build One-to-One Relationships
- Understanding the Basics of Digital Advertising
- Measuring Your Social Return on Investment
- Essentials for Continued Success with Social Media
For more details on each video module, please visit Hubspot’s curriculum page.
How It Works
Each week there are short videos that cover the above course topics.
Next, there are assignments and discussion forums that help reinforce these social media themes and tactics. For example, discussion topics and assignments will cover why you need a social media strategy and provide an explanation of social media channels. Your Coach will review your work and provide feedback to help develop your social media marketing skills.
In total, you should plan to allocate 3-4 hours per week to viewing content, readings, assignments, and discussions. It is important to stay current with course materials to gain the most out of the experience, as supplemental readings, discussions, and assignments will focus on that week’s topics. Discussions with other classmates and your Coach will be most engaging and relevant if you stay on track.
Your Social Media Marketing Coach, Jed Singer, is an experienced digital marketing professional. Jed will help the group grasp each week’s course materials, answer any questions about the assignments, and be available to decode the often-confusing world of digital marketing, from lingo to operations.