If your website isn’t on the first page of search results, does your organization or business even exist?
SEO, or Search Engine Optimization, is the process of increasing the quality and quantity of traffic to your website through search results and is the foundational element for contemporary digital marketing.
Go beyond buzzwords and superficial knowledge to expand your understanding of critical digital marketing strategies with UVM’s new, 4-week, and fully online Advanced SEO course.
Who Should Enroll:
- Those with an existing basic understanding of online marketing that want to broaden their knowledge of Search Engine Optimization strategy and tactics
- Digital Marketers who want to maximize the online performance of an existing web property or enter the SEO digital marketing field
- Entrepreneurs who want to implement SEO strategies on their own website
What You Will Learn:
- Search Engine Foundations
- Web Search for Power Users
- Online Competitive Research
- Search Engine Ranking Factors
- Keyword Research
- HTML for Digital Marketers
- Building SEO-Friendly Websites
What You Will Receive:
- Access to SEO learning platform, DistilledU
- Access to discussion board with regular interactions
- Access to supplementary reading materials
- Hands-on assignments to apply learnings
- Experiential knowledge as your instructor builds a website from scratch and sets up SEO