Today’s nurses practice in dynamic, complex environments, and baccalaureate-prepared nurses have enhanced employment options, job satisfaction, autonomy, and earning potential. The University of Vermont’s RN to B.S. Program, a partnership between the Department of Nursing and Continuing and Distance Education, gives working registered nurses the opportunity to complete a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree at UVM. Eight of the nine courses are online, and one five-day intensive summer course is on campus in UVM’s simulation lab.
RN to BS Program advantages include:
- Online courses designed for working RNs
- Credits for previous nursing education and licensure
- Transfer of non-nursing courses from other colleges
- Individualized academic advising
- University tuition payment plan available
- Accreditation by the Commission on College Nursing Education