Project Management is one of the most important skills needed in today’s fast-paced business environment. UVM’s Center for Leadership and Innovation offers three Project Management programs designed for busy professionals. UVM Continuing and Distance Education works closely with the Project Management Institute—Champlain Valley Chapter to provide training opportunities for professionals.
Sign up for all three programs, or the one that’s right for you:
- The Professional Certificate in Project Management Essentials is for professionals just starting to assume project management responsibilities.
- The Advanced Certificate in Project Management is for experienced project managers.
- The PMP® Boot camp prepares students to take the PMP® exam.
Demand for project management is poised for tremendous growth and rising salaries. The US Department of Labor Statistics reports that:
- Four out of five organizations are struggling to find project managers to fill openings
- Within the next 10 years, a projected 1.57 million new jobs will be created in project management
- The median salary for project managers in the U.S. is $100,000, and PMP-certified project managers have increased salary potentia