Tuition and fees associated with the Public Health programs are available at the Student Financial Services (SFS) site:
- Certificate Tuition and Fees (FAFSA not applicable as this program is not eligible for federal or institutional financial aid)
- Master’s Tuition and Fees
The University of Vermont Public Health Scholarship is available to prospective Master of Public Health and Certificate of Graduate Study in Public Health students. Restrictions and limitations apply. Complete terms and conditions of this scholarship are as follows:
- Students must be among the first 50 term admits to return their decision form and register each term to receive the scholarship.
- Only students enrolled in the Master of Public Health, Certificate of Graduate Study in Public Health, or Certificate of Graduate Study in Environmental Health are eligible for the scholarship. Students simultaneously enrolled in another UVM undergraduate, graduate, or medical degree are not eligible for the scholarship.
- Recipients are selected for the scholarship based on their acceptance into the master’s or certificate programs without the requirement of a separate scholarship application.
- The amount of the UVM Public Health Scholarship will be 35%of the board-approved tuition rate for the academic year applied to the Public Health courses taken during the academic year by an eligible out-of- state student enrolled in a Public Health Certificate or master’s program.
- Scholarship eligibility will expire three academic years after an eligible student is enrolled in the Certificate of Graduate Study in Public Health or the Certificate of Graduate Study in Environmental Health, or five years after an eligible student is enrolled in the Master of Public Health, or upon successfully earning the certificate or degree, whichever occurs first. Students who have not completed the Public Health Certificate within three years or the master’s degree within five years will not receive additional scholarship assistance to complete the program.
Federal or institutional financial aid is not available for students enrolled solely in a certificate program. The SFS website includes details about other potential financing options for the certificate program.
Financial aid options are available for students enrolled in a master’s program. The SFS website includes details about potential financial aid resources and financing options for the master’s program. A completed FAFSA form is required.