UVM’s Food Hub Management Professional Certificate Program—the first of its kind in the country—is an innovative blend of hands-on, community-based, online, and on-campus learning that will prepare you for effective management of food hubs and provide you with essential tools to advance your career in food systems.
Develop Essential Knowledge & Skills
- Business Planning and Assessment
- Market Development and Value Chain Facilitation
- Product Development, Marketing, and Sales
- Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
- Processing and Distribution
- Facility/Warehouse Management
- HR, Staffing, and Communication
- Food Safety and Risk Management
Who Should Apply?
- Individuals planning to create, lead, and/or manage a food hub
- Those with food hub experience and passion for a career in food systems who are looking for their next step
- Professionals seeking to enhance or change their career within the sustainable food market
- Staff members poised for leadership development within enterprises meeting the increasing demand for regionally sourced good food
The 2015 Food Hub Management Program is full. If you are interested in applying to next year’s program starting in January 2016, please contact us today.