UVM’s Food Hub Management Professional Certificate Program—the first of its kind in the country—is an innovative blend of hands-on, community-based, online, and on-campus learning that will prepare you for effective management of food hubs and provide you with essential tools to advance your career in food systems.
Develop Essential Knowledge & Skills
- Business Planning and Assessment
- Market Development and Value Chain Facilitation
- Product Development, Marketing, and Sales
- Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
- Processing and Distribution
- Facility/Warehouse Management
- HR, Staffing, and Communication
- Food Safety and Risk Management
Who Should Apply?
- Individuals planning to create, lead, and/or manage a food hub
- Those with food hub experience and passion for a career in food systems who are looking for their next step
- Professionals seeking to enhance or change their career within the sustainable food market
- Staff members poised for leadership development within enterprises meeting the increasing demand for regionally sourced good food