Do you want to transform your teaching through technology and support students’ standards-based learning? Do you need to keep up with your students’ expanding digital skills and interests in Web and computer-simulated learning? Are you looking to apply college credits toward a Master’s program?
UVM Continuing and Distance Education, in partnership with the UVM College of Education and Social Services, offers a flexible online program of six graduate courses designed to help teachers, library media specialists, and other educators create technology-enhanced curriculum.
Our Educational Technology Online Sequence allows you to:
- Take courses online at your convenience
- Take courses in any order; courses are available throughout the year
- Make progress toward applying for a Master’s in Curriculum and Instruction
- Gain access to Continuing and Distance Education Advisors who will help you map your educational plan
- Learn from accomplished faculty with experience in school settings, technology integration, educational research, and state government
- Transform your work as a pre-K-16 teacher, library media specialist, or other school-based position
- Build units of study that integrate technology and meet national and state educational standards