Distribution and Sales in Craft Beer
This course focuses on the various strategies and tactics required to sell beer and promote a brewery’s brand. With the growth of taprooms as a focus for many breweries, we will also examine how to maximize revenue opportunities and engagement with customers. Whether you are planning a brewery or a career in beer sales, this course provides essential details to gain success in today’s crowded retail market.
- Exploring the full sales landscape including how the three-tier system impacts the sale of beer, understanding the buyer/seller landscape, modeling the sales forecast, and increasing its accuracy
- Understanding the margin structure for beer pricing
- Examining a range of sales techniques to handle retailer objections, gain the retailer buy-in, and close the sale.
- Building a successful relationship with your distributor and how this relationship informs the sales process
- Maximizing taproom sales
- The sales process for breweries who elect to self-distribute
- How VIP and Ekos Brewmaster can assist in the sales process