UVM’s Certificate in Computer Software Program allows you to enroll in courses that suit your interests and experience, plus offers a highly flexible curriculum. All courses in this program receive UVM credit, and you can apply them toward a UVM degree. The flexible nature of this certificate allows you to enroll in a variety of courses, available online and on campus.
Students must complete five courses, for at least 15 credits, in approved computer software courses, with a minimum GPA of 2.0 in each course.
You can select a course of study from one of the following tracks:
- Web Development Track
- Software Development Track
- CS Master’s Preparation Track
- Self-Designed Track
Students Use This Certificate To:
- Improve or advance their career in an IT-related field
- Enhance their computer science skills and become a more valuable employee
- Receive certification prior to entering or while working toward a degree in Computer Science
- Prepare for graduate studies in Computer Science