Do you want to advance your career in an IT-related field, earn credits toward a degree, prepare for a MS in Computer Science if you have a bachelor’s degree in another field, enhance your computer skills, or take your first steps towards becoming a software developer?
UVM’s Certificate in Computer Software allows you to enroll in courses that suit your interests and experience, plus offers a highly flexible curriculum. All courses in this program receive UVM credit, and you can apply them toward a UVM degree. The flexible nature of this certificate allows you to enroll in a variety of courses, available online and on campus.
The Certificate in Computer Software is a 15-credit academic certificate. Students choose from pre-set tracks, or a self-designed track.
You can complete more than one track, and courses may overlap between tracks.
You can select a course of study from one of the following tracks:
- Web Development Track
- Cybersecurity Track
- Software Development Track
- Computer Science Master’s Preparation Track
- Self-Designed Track
Students Use This Certificate To:
- Improve or advance their career in an IT-related field
- Enhance their computer science skills and become a more valuable employee
- Receive certification prior to entering or while working toward a degree in Computer Science
- Prepare for graduate studies in Computer Science