UVM’s Certificate in Computer Software allows you to enroll in courses that suit your interests and experience, plus offers a highly flexible curriculum. All courses in this program receive UVM credit, and you can apply them toward a UVM degree. The flexible nature of this certificate allows you to enroll in a variety of courses, available online and on campus.
The Certificate in Computer Software is a 15-credit academic certificate. Students choose from three pre-set tracks, or a self-designed track.
You can select a course of study from one of the following tracks:
- Web Development Track
- Software Development Track
- CS Master’s Preparation Track
- Self-Designed Track (Example of a Self-Designed Track could be: Cybersecurity Track)
Students Use This Certificate To:
- Improve or advance their career in an IT-related field
- Enhance their computer science skills and become a more valuable employee
- Receive certification prior to entering or while working toward a degree in Computer Science
- Prepare for graduate studies in Computer Science