Accelerated Master of Public Health
UVM’s Program in Public Health Track for UVM Undergrads is an innovative, online, accredited Public Health Program leading to the Master of Public Health (MPH) degree. The program is a collaboration of disciplines, through its faculty and student community, and is applicable to the health needs of various populations in both healthcare and community settings. Graduates receive a comprehensive foundation of population health sciences to prepare them to enter healthcare fields, public health practice, or Doctoral study in public health and related sciences.
UVM undergraduates enrolled in the Accelerated MPH can complete both their undergraduate degree and MPH in five years. Our program can help further your goals by teaching you to:
- Evaluate and improve the health of various populations.
- Work with a network of professionals in healthcare, government agencies, and non-profit organizations.
- Navigate community resources.
- Identify changes to healthcare systems and requirements for accountability.
- Implement new models for population-based medical practice.
Who Should Apply:
The Accelerated MPH is designed for highly motivated UVM undergraduates wishing to complete their undergraduate degree and MPH in five years.
Tuition and fee information associated with the Accelerated Master of Public Health is available at the Student Financial Services (SFS) site.