October 19-21, 2015
University of Vermont, Davis Center
Don’t miss your opportunity to learn from the nation’s leading experts in Higher Education Law & Student Affairs. This conference provides a comprehensive picture of the diverse legal and campus safety issues shaping all aspects of higher education. Our presenters will help you acquire practical, hands-on methods to implement best practices, policies, programs and ideas.
The UVM Davis Center is limited to 250 attendees. If you prefer to attend the conference sessions from the comfort of you home institution, the conference offers a low cost webstream option for up to 50 webstreamers. Price is per computer, so if you choose to project the conference sessions at your home institution, you may have many people attend. There is NO CLE credit available for the webstreaming option.
Campus Public Safety Track
New this year presented in collaboration with The National Center for Campus Public Safety. Learn more about the National Center for Campus Public Safety
- Concurrent sessions in tracks for student affairs, administrative affairs and campus safety professionals
- Reference materials and detailed presenter outlines available on the web
- See the anticipated conference agenda for more information
- Continental breakfast each day
Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Credit
The University of Vermont’s 25th Annual Legal Issues in Higher Education Conference has been approved by the Vermont Board of Bar Overseers for 15.0 hours general credits and 0 hours ethics credits of continuing legal education (CLE). Attorneys should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Please note that UVM applies for CLE credit in the state of Vermont ONLY for the live conference (not webstreaming). UVM does not pay the application fee for CLE applications in states other than Vermont. UVM makes no guarantee that your state will issue CLE credits for the conference. If you are an attorney looking for CLE credit, we recommend that you attend the NACUA conference or the Stetson Law School conference.
- If you want to be added to our mailing list, please fill out our inquiry form.
- Should you have questions regarding the conference content, please fill out an inquiry form, or contact Continuing and Distance Education’s Customer Relations Department at (800) 639-3210 or email email@example.com. If you have questions about, or need to make changes to your registration, please contact Conference and Event Services at (802) 656-5665, ext. 2 or email: ConferenceRegistration@uvm.edu.
- The Davis Center, located in the center of UVM’s main campus, is only five minutes from the Burlington airport and a mile from its downtown and waterfront areas.