October 19-21, 2015
University of Vermont, Davis Center
Don’t miss your opportunity to learn from the nation’s leading experts in Higher Education Law & Student Affairs. This conference provides a comprehensive picture of the diverse legal issues shaping all aspects of higher education. Our presenters will help you acquire practical, hands-on methods to implement best practices, policies, programs and ideas.
The UVM Davis Center is limited to 250 attendees. If you prefer to attend the conference sessions from the comfort of you home institution, the conference offers a low cost webstream option for up to 50 webstreamers. Price is per computer, so if you choose to project the conference sessions at your home institution, you may have many people attend. There is NO CLE credit available for the webstreaming option.
E-News & Conference Updates
Sign up here to receive the latest updates on the upcoming Legal Issues Conference.
- Concurrent sessions in tracks for student affairs, administrative affairs and campus safety professionals
- Reference materials and detailed presenter outlines available on the web
- See the anticipated conference agenda for more information
- Continental breakfast each day
Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Credit
UVM only applies for CLE credit in the state of Vermont ONLY for the live conference (not webstreaming). UVM does not pay the application fee for CLE applications in states other than Vermont. UVM makes no guarantee that your state will issue CLE credits for the conference. If you are an attorney looking for CLE credit, we recommend that you attend the NACUA conference or the Stetson Law School conference.
- If you have questions or comments, or want to be added to our mailing list, please fill out our inquiry form.
- You can also contact us by phone at 800-639-3210 or 802-656-4085
- The Davis Center, located in the center of UVM’s main campus, is only five minutes from the Burlington airport and a mile from its downtown and waterfront areas.