October 14-16, 2013
University of Vermont, Davis Center
Don’t miss your opportunity to learn from the nation’s leading experts in Higher Education Law & Student Affairs. This conference provides a comprehensive picture of the diverse legal issues shaping all aspects of higher education. Our presenters will help you acquire practical, hands-on methods to implement best practices, policies, programs and ideas.
E-News & Conference Updates
Sign up here to receive the latest updates on the upcoming Legal Issues Conference.
- Concurrent sessions in tracks for student affairs, academic and administrative affairs professionals
- Newcomer’s orientation
- Facilitated discussions
- Resource Manual of reference materials and detailed presenter outlines
- See the anticipated conference agenda for more information
- Networking Opportunities
Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Credit
Although we only apply for CLE credit in the state of Vermont, we will provide you with a packet of materials at the conference if you would like to apply for CLE credit in another state. UVM does not pay the application fee for CLE applications in states other than Vermont.
For questions about CLE credits, please contact Lora Phillips at 802-656-5817 or e-mail Lora.Phillips@uvm.edu.
- If you have questions or comments, or want to be added to our mailing list, please fill out our inquiry form.
- You can also contact us by phone at 800-639-3210 or 802-656-4085
- The Davis Center, located in the center of UVM’s main campus, is only five minutes from the Burlington airport and a mile from its downtown and waterfront areas.
Future Conference Dates
- October 13 – 15, 2014