The Center for Leadership and Innovation’s Professional Certificate in Project Management Program is designed for professionals who need more effective tools and techniques to manage short- and long-term projects. The program is suitable for experienced project managers as well as those just starting to assume project management responsibilities.
Getting the Most Out of Your Experience
The Professional Certificate in Project Management provides you with a foundation of knowledge that you can put into immediate action in your organization. Additionally, the program offers you:
- Highly qualified instructors with years of project management experience.
- Cutting-edge instruction methodologies, such as case studies and interactive classroom discussions and activities.
- The Center for Leadership and Innovation and the University of Vermont community as your partner in project management.
For question or to speak with an advisor, contact us toll free at 800-639-3210 or 802-656-2085.
Project Management Certificates
- Professional Certificate in Project Management Essentials
- Professional Certificate in Advanced Project Management
- PMP Exam Prep Bootcamp
|Project Management Certificate||Project Management Certificate||Project Management||Multiple||April, May||Apr 10, 2014|
|Fundamentals of Project Management||Project Management Certificate||Project Management||Jen Mincar||April||Apr 10, 2014|
|Managing Teams||Project Management Certificate||Project Management||David Jones||April||Apr 25, 2014|
|Managing Difficult Projects||Project Management Certificate||Project Management||Ezra Hall||May||May 08, 2014|
|Managing Through Partnerships||Project Management Certificate||Project Management||Chris Koliba||May||May 15, 2014|