UVM’s Center for Leadership and Innovation is offering 3 Project Management programs for busy professionals! Project Management is one of the most important skills that business professionals can develop in today’s fast paced business environment.
The Professional Certificate in Project Management Essentials is geared towards professionals just starting to assume project management responsibilities. The Advanced Certificate in Project Management is designed for experienced project managers. The PMP® Boot camp is designed to prepare students to sit for the PMP® exam.
Sign up for all three or the one that is right for you!
For question or to speak with an advisor, contact us toll free at 800-639-3210 or 802-656-2085.
Project Management Certificates
- Professional Certificate in Project Management Essentials
- Professional Certificate in Advanced Project Management
- PMP Exam Prep Bootcamp
The project management profession is poised for tremendous growth, expanding job markets and rising salaries:
- Four out of five organizations are struggling to find Project Managers to fill openings.
- Within the next 10 years a projected 1.57 million new jobs will be created in project management.
- The median salary for project managers in the U.S. is $100,000. PMP certified Project Managers have increased salary potential.
from the U.S. Dept. of Labor Bureau of Statistics