The Center for Leadership and Innovation’s Professional Certificate in Leadership and Management offers the latest and best practices in leadership and management, taught by experienced business experts. Our program of eight condensed seminars is designed to minimize your time away from work and family while giving you the essential tools you need to become a more effective leader.
Today’s successful companies require leaders to not only develop a clear vision, but they must be able to impart that vision into others. The UVM Center for Leadership and Management courses are designed to provide participants with the building blocks of leadership.
Developing and fine tuning your leadership abilities is essential as you continue to build your influence and success at work. The CLI Leadership Certificate develops the skills and the educational foundation to lead, motivate, and succeed in the workforce.
This program gives you the opportunity to learn proven leadership practices needed to be a strong leader, build cohesive teams, and develop excellence in others.
Our intensive, interactive courses will provide you with opportunities to:
- Refine your skills in leadership, strategy, sales and marketing, finance, and human resources.
- Understand the latest principles, strategic concepts, philosophies, best practices and trends in business.
- Take the KLSI 4.0 self-assessment tool to gain new insight into problem-solving and decision making, dealing with conflict and disagreements, teamwork, and communication.
- Take the EQ-I 2.0 assessment to enhance your life, by learning how to understand and manage your emotions and to adopt new behaviors to better connect with others and become a stronger leader.
- Develop the knowledge and skills necessary for a position of influence, even if you are not yet in a formal leadership role.
- Understand a big-picture view of management to help you communicate and negotiate more effectively.
- Learn how to lead cross-functional teams.
- Take on higher-level job responsibilities and prepare yourself for advancement.
- Build a network of peers beyond your own organization for advice, sales and job prospects.
The seminars are highly interactive and will include discussion of case studies, assessment of your leadership, small-group problem-solving, and action planning.
Course Fee Includes:
Instruction, digitial program materials, breakfast and lunch, UVM Certificate of Achievement
|Leadership and Management Certificate||Leadership and Management Certificate||Finance, Leadership, Marketing, Sales||Multiple||Oct 03, 2014|
|Understanding Your Competitive Advantage||Leadership and Management Certificate||Leadership||Rocki-Lee Dewitt||October||Oct 03, 2014|
|The Strategic Leader||Leadership and Management Certificate||Leadership||Merryn Rutledge||October||Oct 09, 2014|
|Financial Analysis for Strategic Decision-Making||Leadership and Management Certificate||Leadership||Susan Hughes||October||Oct 10, 2014|
|Negotiations, Communication Skills, and Conflict Resolution Strategies for Effective Leadership||Leadership and Management Certificate||Leadership||Michael Schmidt||October||Oct 23, 2014|
|Emotional Intelligence||Leadership and Management Certificate||Bob Anderson||November||Nov 06, 2014|
|Marketing Strategies and Measuring Performance for Successful Outcomes||Leadership and Management Certificate||Marketing||Karen Fleming||November||Nov 20, 2014|
|Developing Sales Strategies and Opportunities for Growth||Leadership and Management Certificate||Leadership, Sales||Joe Candido||December||Dec 05, 2014|
|Leading and Motivating Your Employees||Leadership and Management Certificate||Leadership||David A. Jones||December||Dec 12, 2014|
|Understanding Your Competitive Advantage||Leadership and Management Certificate||Leadership||Rocki Lee Dewitt||January||Jan 30, 2015|
|The Strategic Leader||Leadership and Management Certificate||Leadership||Merryn Rutledge||February||Feb 06, 2015|
|Emotional Intelligence||Leadership and Management Certificate||Leadership||Bob Anderson||March||Mar 05, 2015|
|Negotiations, Communication Skills, and Conflict Resolution Strategies for Effective Leadership||Leadership and Management Certificate||Leadership||Michael Schmidt||March||Mar 06, 2015|
|Financial Analysis for Strategic Decision-Making||Leadership and Management Certificate||Finance||Susan Hughes||April||Apr 02, 2015|
|Leading and Motivating Your Employees||Leadership and Management Certificate||Leadership||David A. Jones||April||Apr 17, 2015|
|Marketing Strategies and Measuring Performance for Successful Outcomes||Leadership and Management Certificate||Leadership||Karen Fleming||April||Apr 30, 2015|
|Developing Sales Strategies and Opportunities for Growth||Leadership and Management Certificate||Leadership||Joe Candido||May||May 01, 2015|