The Great Recession, coupled with competition from overseas, made businesses rethink how they do sales. This hyper-competitive landscape has eroded revenue, margins, quotas and customer satisfaction. The sales people who have survived the bad times will succeed in the good times, and we all can learn from them. They have made significant changes to their approach, value and client relationships.
In this workshop, you’ll discover ways to refine your positioning, differentiation, selling approach, and relationship-building. Learn today’s most effective sales strategies and tactics and how to apply them to your business’ selling environment. After a review of core sales skills, you’ll get the chance to explore client-centric selling and prospecting techniques.
- Explore ways to research your customers and their business.
- Develop questioning and listening skills to understand your customer’s needs.
- Discover how to solve problems in a unique way.
- Communicate recommendations and solutions to your customers.
- Learn negotiation skills that will allow you to handle customer objections and move forward.
- Build trust with stakeholders and influencers.
Who Should Attend:
- Leaders, presidents and CEOs
- Business owners
- Senior managers, sales managers, consultants and sales professionals
- Emerging leaders
In this highly interactive seminar, we’ll cover topics from both the sales manager’s and sales person’s perspective. Based on student feedback, the instructor will tailor the specific skills covered, and you’ll get the chance to practice techniques in class. Bring any of your current challenges or situations to share and receive assistance during the seminar.
Seminar Fee Includes:
- All program materials
- Breakfast and lunch
- University of Vermont Certificate of Achievement
- On campus parking
The Center for Leadership and Innovation partners with organizations to deliver training directly to our clients’ workplace. We design and deliver innovative programs to match your core values, culture, goals, and leadership needs. If you are interested in bringing a training to your organization please contact Tracey Maurer: 802-656-4681 or Tracey.email@example.com