Your Lifelong Learning Partner
The Center for Leadership and Innovation’s on-site management training programs can help you grow your greatest asset – your people – in a way that maximizes your return on investment. On-site, corporate training is a cost effective way to provide your team with common skills and knowledge framework, and ensures that training is both relevant and pertinent to the challenges your team faces on a daily basis.
How is Training Tailored to Your Organization?
At the Center for Leadership and Innovation, our team and instructors work directly with you and key stakeholders in your organization to first understand your business, challenges, and culture. Working as your training partner, we co-create a curriculum and methodology to fit your needs and budget. CLI instructors are chosen based on real life experience with the types of challenges your organization faces. Our continued interaction with participants after the training program is complete ensures that your organization receives ongoing support to affect real change.
Corporate Training Programs:
- Business Analysis
- Business Process Improvement
- Customer Service/Improving Customer Experience
- Developing a Culture of Innovation
- Developing Sales and Tactics for Growth
- Effective Interpersonal Communication and Negotiation
- High Performance Teams
- Leadership Development/Effective Supervisory Skills
- Performance Leadership
- Project Management
- Strategies for Growth
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Workload Management
What Makes CLI Programs Different?
- Pre-Training Assessment of Participants’ Skills, Knowledge and Needs
- Interactive and Engaging Program Format, Specifically for the Adult Learner
- Post-Training Evaluations and CLI Team Follow-Up
- Pre-Qualification of CLI Instructors
- Cutting-Edge Methodologies through the University of Vermont Network
- Center for Leadership and Innovation as Your Partner in Lifelong Learning
Hear What Our Clients Have To Say…
This is one of the best training sessions I have encountered. I can’t speak highly enough about this seminar. Everyone has been fully engaged. The material is just what we need. It has been abundant and thought-provoking. We have not “solved all the problems in the world”, but we are getting closer. The trainer got an applause at the end of the last session. Bravo! – Sally Fegley, Omega Filters, Brattleboro, VT.
The real strengths of this Customer Service/Sales Training included the Instructor’s knowledge, and the content – it was real to “our company” and used anecdotal examples; the instructor was organized and… really kept my interest for an all day workshop, using real work projects… Of all the trainings we’ve done here, I hate to be done with this one the most. -URMC, Stowe, VT. Project Management Training Program
For more information, contact Tracey Maurer at 802-656-4681 or toll free at 888-222-3413. Send email inquiries to Tracey.firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Center for Leadership and Innovation (CLI) offers management development seminars and corporate training programs for the region’s growing organizations. We serve as a point of access for area businesses to a variety of University of Vermont resources and management education expertise.