Your Lifelong Learning Partner
The Center for Leadership and Innovation (CLI) offers cost effective on-site, on demand training programs for all types of companies and organizations. As experts in the business world, CLI instructors understand common business challenges that organizations face in a rapidly changing business environment.
How is Training Tailored to Your Organization?
The Corporate Training team works directly with clients and key stakeholders within an organization to understand your business, challenges, and culture. Working as a training partner, we will assess your needs and develop a curriculum based on your unique challenges and opportunities. Our continued interaction with clients after the training program is complete ensures that your organization receives ongoing support to affect change.
CLI’s on-site training programs can help you grow your greatest asset – your people – in a way that maximizes your return on investment (ROI). We deliver relevant, professional, cost-effective training with superior customer service.
- Pre-assessment: Our team and instructors work directly with you and key stakeholders to understand your organization’s culture, values and business environment. We meet with you to assess the skills and knowledge of individuals and teams in addition to the strengths, challenges, goals and expectations of your organization. We help you pinpoint skill areas that need focused attention.
- Development: We work with you to tailor a program to fit your needs, timeframe and budget. Training can be geared toward individuals, teams, departments or the entire organization. We match you with an instructor who has real-life experience with the challenges your organization faces. We co-create a curriculum and methodology based on the realities of your organization and industry.
- Delivery: We offer flexible, convenient training based on your schedule, location and budget. Your training may be on site, online or on campus.
- Follow-up: We continuously interact with you and your employees after the training. We offer support and evaluation to ensure your organization has effectively applied and benefited from our program. We connect you with the CLI community of organizations and leaders.
Hear What Our Clients Have To Say…
This is one of the best training sessions I have encountered. I can’t speak highly enough about this seminar. Everyone has been fully engaged. The material is just what we need. It has been abundant and thought-provoking… We have not “solved all the problems in the world”, but we are getting closer. The trainer got an applause at the end of the last session. Bravo! – Sally Fegley, Omega Filters, Brattleboro, VT.
The real strengths of this Customer Service/Sales Training included the Instructor’s knowledge, and the content – it was real to “our company” and used anecdotal examples; the instructor was organized and… really kept my interest for an all day workshop, using real work projects… Of all the trainings we’ve done here, I hate to be done with this one the most. -URMC, Stowe, VT. Project Management Training Program
Here are just a few of the companies we have worked with
For over a decade, the University of Vermont’s Center for Leadership and Innovation (CLI) has provided cost effective training to organizational leaders, managers, and employees in every type of organization including large and small non-profits, state government, and a variety of corporate clients.
Our clients have chosen CLI training programs to elevate the key competencies of their professional teams. As experts in the business world, CLI instructors understand common business challenges that organizations face in a rapidly changing business environment. Our philosophy is simple: provide world-class training services that help our clients succeed.
Corporate Training Programs:
- Business Analysis
- Business Process Improvement
- Customer Service/Improving Customer Experience
- Developing a Culture of Innovation
- Developing Sales and Tactics for Growth
- Effective Interpersonal Communication and Negotiation
- High Performance Teams
- Leadership Development/Effective Supervisory Skills
- Performance Leadership
- Project Management
- Strategies for Growth
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Workload Management
Our areas of expertise:
What we offer:
What you can expect: